GeoTrust SSL certificates verses GoDaddy SSL certificates
- Only the latest browser versions are compatible with GoDaddy SSL. GoDaddy certificates still have issues on FireFox.
- GoDaddy SSL certificates do not work in any mobile browsers. Just do a "Google" search on GoDaddy SSL issues.
- GoDaddy charges you $15 "administration fee" to cancel a SSL certificate issued, our cancellation cost is $0
- GoDaddy is NOT an SSL company. That's why more Fortune 500 companies only trust the VeriSign, thawte, and GeoTrust brands. How many Fortune 500 companies carry the GoDaddy SSL seal? GoDaddy Standard SSL only offers a $2,000 warranty. GeoTrust QuickSSL comes with a $10,000 warranty and 256 bit encryption.
Why choose Webhog and GeoTrust for your SSL certificates?
- Webhog offers unlimited live support, free lifetime reissues.
- Webhog is Partnered with GeoTrust, to sell all GeoTrust VeriSign, and thawte SSL certificates
- GeoTrust is the world's second largest digital certificate provider. With over 500,000 active certificates installed worldwide, GeoTrust is the largest low-cost SSL certificate provider solely focused on security. Over 300,000 organizations of all sizes in over 170 countries rely on GeoTrust for their digital certificates.
- Webhog now offers its hosting clients SSL certificates. You don’t have to go thru many pages of GoDaddy “upselling” to purchase what you need.
- Webhog has experienced account managers with over 10 years in the SSL industry. Our account managers are trained to help you in solving your SSL needs and won’t sell you something you don’t need.
- Lastly, do you really trust GoDaddy to secure your website or corporate environment?